31.10.12
Day One,
Room 10
Dear Diary,
Today when I walked into the room Egghead had a big smile on his face. He was so pleased to see me after school. I'm going to get into my costume and go trick or treating with Egghead. After tea me and egg will get into our p-jarmies and eat our lollies!
By Reuben.
31.10.12
Day One,
Room 10
Dear Diary,
Today Bella was really egg-cited to see me. I gave Bella an egg-cellent hug. She was so happy to come to my house because she wants see what it looks like and meet all my family. Hannah and I had an egg-cellent playdate with our eggs!
By Ava.
31.10.12
Day One,
Room 10
Dear Diary,
Today when Yogi saw me, he said he might come trick or treating with us. He wants to ride on my hand and dress up as a ghost!
From Samantha

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on Room 10's blog. We really like reading the messages!