Monday, 18 June 2012

Journal Writing Star

Our best journal writer today was Dylan. We are working on making our journals more interesting by adding adjectives: Journey to Australia: day 2 On Friday morning, I woke up extra early. At first I had forgot where I was until I remembered I was in Australia. The first thing I did was quickly rush to my cousin Willis's and he showed me the awesome game Temple Run on his Mum's iphone. That day we drove to Sea World. We ran to the seal and dolphin shows, rode on a flume ride and saw tons of funky fish and sweet sharks! That night, we walked to someones house for a tasty dinner. A woman let me keep a blue angry bird. We saw Ice Age 2 and had brownies for dinner. Finally I fell asleep. Part 3 coming soon to a blog near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Room 10's blog. We really like reading the messages!